This user conference was again a great success! Customers and partners in the German-speaking area attended the two-day event, during which an ASG-Manager products session and an ASG-Rochade session were carried out simultaneously. The venue at the Art’otel Dresden offered a pleasant atmosphere to all participants. The conference focused on the most recent developments and trends in the metadata management field. The purpose was to promote information exchange among participants, and to concentrate on current developments and trends. The attendees had plenty of opportunities during both days to extend their know-how during various expert presentations on innovations in ASG-Rochade, ASG-Manager products, ASG-becubic, and ASG-metaGlossary 3.0. In particular, the release of the next generation of ASG’s metadata products, ASG-Rochade Browser 1.0 and ASG-myInfoAssist 2.0, should be highlighted. The combination of ASG-myInfoAssist and ASG-Rochade Browser enables the comprehension and navigation of complex repository applications and the display of a significant volume of information more quickly and efficiently. The majority of attendees who were surveyed rated the ASG Metadata conference as “very good” or “good,” which is a testament to the full range of expertise and quality of
the speakers. On the basis of your reviews and comments, we will do our best to continue organizing attractive yearly conferences. We hope to welcome you again at our ASG Metadata Conference next year.
overview of the conference topics:
ASG-Rochade – the powerful integrated set of Metadata solutions:
- ASG Metadata / metaApps - Direction and Roadmap
- ASG-Rochade Browser 1.0 Launch
- ASG-myInfoAssist 2.0 Launch
- New functionalities and Multi-Language Support in ASG-metaGlossary 3.0 and other metaApps
- ASG-Rochade – Technology News
- ASG-becubic – High Level Introduction
- ASG-Metability Process Monitor 1.0
ASG-Manager Products – the high-performance host-based Repository System:
- MPR 2740: UDB V10 Support, IBM Release information and modifications, MS SQL Support
- MPR 2750: WebEnabler, Eclipse, Web Services and Support from TCP protocols with MPSF (HTTP, FTP), Web Services, REST Technologies
- MPR 2760: and MPR 2770: Roadmap and Release Plan
In the evening of the first conference day all participants were invited to a discovery tour filled with Dresden Highlights – the evening was rounded off with dinner in a quaint restaurant of Dresden. It was an opportunity for participants to make new contacts and to talk to other IT experts!