Want to command your corner in the marketplace? You need a master CMDB with good business connections.
ASG's metaCMDB is an easy-to-deploy configuration management database (CMDB) for IT organizations implementing Business Service Management (BSM).
Built on the analyst-recognized and industry-leading metadata management technology of ASG-Rochade, ASG metaCMDB connects and relates virtually anything to anything via data federation. Its standard configuration model is easily adapted to specific requirements–adding new configuration item (CI) types, relationships, and attributes with no significant administrative overhead or disruption. It also provides uniquely powerful relationship modeling that supports root cause and impact analysis from any seed item to any desired depth.
By connecting configuration management and enterprise metadata management, ASG metaCMDB provides decision support intelligence that is unmatched in the industry.
Features at a Glance
- Acts as master or "citizen" CMDB in a federated system of CMDBs and trusted data sources
- Discovers configuration items automatically and dynamically
- Initiates data federation and reconciliation automatically
- Synchronizes the master and federated CMDBs
- Provides the store of record for configuration items, their attributes and relationships
- Enables simple classification and organization of configuration items
- Provides root cause analysis to any desired depth
- Supports impact analysis from any desired seed item
- Offers customizable configuration views and queries
- Provides data integration between diverse vendor technologies
- Supports ITIL disciplines
- Provides an out-of-the-box Federated Portal for easy intranet access to configuration information
Did You Know?
- Works out of the box
- Is deployed within 60-90 days
- Can support 100 million CI types and 100 million configurations
- Integrates with other trusted data sources using over 100 out-of-the-box adapters