Achieve Effective Workload Automation in the Age of Cloud & IT Complexity
The tasks of the IT infrastructure and operations (I&O) professional have become increasingly complex and susceptible to human error. This is a direct consequence of the sheer volume and diversity of business services and underlying IT infrastructure components. Automation is the key to industrializing IT operations to improve productivity, reduce costs, and ensure IT has a positive impact on the bottom line of the business.
Find out how you can achieve effective IT automation in today’s complex infrastructures by joining Forrester Research VP J.P. Garbani and ASG Senior Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations Management Solutions Ed Hallock for an informative Webinar that will help you develop your path toward a complete IT automation solution.
Attend this Webcast to learn:
- IT automation technology landscape
- Complementary automation capabilities, such as service catalogs
- Convergence of workload and process automation capabilities
- Implications of automation within cloud-based infrastructures
- Aligning IT and Business Performance
- Managing IT Complexity, Risk and ROI