ASG-TCI for Microsoft Office® SharePoint Server®
for Content Access and Document Archiving for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
ASG-Total Content Integrator (TCI) for Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server (MOSS) 2007 merges powerful content integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class solution for managing and sharing content and improving business processes across your organization.
ASG-TCI for MOSS enables seamless, transparent search and retrieval from the familiar SharePoint interface for documents, reports, images, records, and other content in multiple, disparate repositories. ASG-TCI for MOSS protects critical corporate information assets by migrating final-form, static documents to ASG-ViewDirect®, the world's leading repository and "archive of record" for long-term retention
ASG products and MOSS technologies complement each other by providing benefits to both user communities and extending the value of each technology. Together, ASG-TCI and MOSS provide capabilities for managing the entire lifecycle of information – from the moment it is created until it is no longer needed –while guaranteeing its long-term integrity and availability.
Features at a Glance
- Retrieves SharePoint documents from any application
- Accesses all corporate information from the SharePoint user interface
- Archives SharePoint documents to ASG-ViewDirect for long-term retention
- Adds value to your MOSS investment by making it your single point for collaboration and information access
- Federates MOSS searches to all disparate repositories within your organization
- Ensures SharePoint documents meet corporate and regulatory retention policies