> ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition
ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition
for Management of Heterogeneous WebSphere MQ/MQSeries Systems
ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition is the solution for monitoring and managing MQ. Easy to install, maintain, understand, and use, ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition provides configuration, administration, and operation management of your mission-critical MQ.
MQ and ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition work hand-in-hand to provide you the best choice for your middleware needs. Be it the first installation of MQ, MQ application development, day-to-day operations, or tuning of the MQ network, ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition allows novices to become experts.
The ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition NaviGator, a Java-based GUI, provides a single point of control for your MQ network. NaviGator possesses features such as drag-and-drop for MQ object creation and to a Command Console where native MQSC scripts or commands may be executed. NaviGator quickly reveals problem areas with an easily used and easily understood topology view.
- Auto-discovery of MQ objects
- Automation via shell scripts
- MQSC-native command console
- “Out of band” management
- Quick and easy deployment
- Queue Manager and dependent object manipulation
- Message manipulation
- Brokers and Agents
- Event History Log
- View MQ Error Logs from NaviGator
- Rollback changes to objects
- Cluster support
- Queue Sharing Group support (ASG-TMON for MQSeries required)
- SNMP support including a MIB exposing data collected by ASG-MQEnterprise