> ASG-Total Content Integrator for Microsoft SharePoint 2010
ASG-Total Content Integrator for Microsoft SharePoint 2010
for enterprise-wide content integration, retention and governance
ASG-Total Content Integrator™ (TCI) for Microsoft® SharePoint® is designed to:
- Provide SharePoint environments total content integration with content repositories for other business applications - finance/accounting, customer relationship management, warehouse management, records management, etc.
- Grant SharePoint users access to employee- and application-generated content throughout the enterprise via the familiar SharePoint user interface
- Afford IT the ability to store and archive SharePoint documents for long-term retention, including binary large objects (BLOB), to improve SharePoint scalability and performance
When combined with the ASG-ViewDirect Repository, ASG-DocumentDirect for the Internet and ASG-Records Manager, ASG-TCI for SharePoint enables enterprise-class storage and archiving, enhanced information governance and compliance, and improved business process controls. ASG-ViewDirect functions as both a long-term archive for regulatory compliance, supporting read-only storage, as well as a real-time engine for Web delivery of document-based content. The ASG-ViewDirect Repository is the only content storage and archiving solution that supports any platform, any database, any storage device, any data format, and any volume. ASG-Records Manager can automatically capture, classify and dispose of large-volumes of electronic information in pre-defined or dynamically-generated folders.
The end result is an enterprise-class solution that combines the best of SharePoint content management capabilities with total enterprise content integration and best-in-class enterprise storage and archiving services. IT, Legal and Business can meet corporate content management policies and information governance rules, and adhere to industry regulations. And, IT can utilize the most cost-effective storage technology paradigm (disk, tape, or optical) during the lifecycle of an organization’s documents, minimizing the requirement for large and expensive fast disks frequently required to maximize SQL Server performance.
- Integrates and associates content in SharePoint with content in other business application repositories Provides search, view and retrieval of integrated content from the SharePoint user interface
- Makes SharePoint the single point for document sharing, collaboration and information access
- Captures, stores and archives content automatically in SharePoint, the ASG-ViewDirect® Repository, or other ASG-TCI-configured repositories
- Reduces redundant content via a single instance of enterprise archiving
- Decreases costs and compliance requirements via multi-tiered storage
- Provides straightforward restoration of archive documents through SharePoint
- Increases adoption and use of content management functionality
- Ensures SharePoint documents meet corporate and regulatory retention policies