ASG-IT Service Management
for Efficient Service Management at your fingertips!
ASG-IT Service Management (ASG-ITSM) 2.0 is a new generation of IT service management solutions. Certified PinkVERIFY 3.1, the ASG-ITSM solution is today the number one choice of large and medium size companies keen to maintain the quality of their IT services.
ASG has recognized line-of-business expertise, and now offers large and medium-sized enterprises in Europe and the United States, in all business sectors, solutions capable of meeting a variety of needs:
- implement or extend the scope of ITIL® best practices
- improve performance and measurability
- align services on governance strategy
- implement an overall IT service management policy
- centralize service delivery in the organization
ASG offers a comprehensive Service Management suite that covers the essential dimensions of efficient, all-inclusive service management: modeling of the organization's critical services, Service Desk, incident management, problem and known-error management, change and service request tracking, request fulfillment, online knowledge base, Self Help tools, definition of the service catalog, event management and impact analysis, contract management and service level management.
ASG-ITSM is a full-web solution designed to get large and medium-sized companies up and running fast with a customized product.
Learn more about the ASG-IT Service Management (ASG-ITSM) suite:
- ASG-IT Service Management (ASG-ITSM) :
- ASG-Change Management :
- ASG-Request Management :
Manage service requests and the service catalog
- ASG-Advanced Service Management :
- ASG-IT Business Intelligence :
Reports, analysis, KPIs
- All ASG solutions are based on the same architecture. This has a number of advantages, including a single, centralized data repository, a common portal for accessing information, pooled reporting tools and powerful integration with other IT applications.
- ASG-IT Service Management (ITSM) works closely with the ASG-IT Asset Management (ITAM) solution.
- Reports and key performance indicators (KPIs) are handled by the ASG-IT Business Intelligence solution, which is equipped to provide Service Management analyses and business reports, along with specific dashboards for executive-level positions such as the CEO, CTO and CFO.