for Managing Mainframe Projects
ASG-Estimate is the project definition and estimation application of ASG-Existing Systems Workbench (ESW), an integrated life cycle solution for managing your organization’s existing systems.
Estimate uses the Analytical Engine to populate the Application Knowledge Repository (AKR), so that your organization has instant access to a wealth of information about its applications. Estimate also defines mainframe application projects, thereby enabling mainframe-rich organizations to anticipate necessary project resources.
- Identifies change candidates and the items impacted by change candidates
- Builds a control task list for a project, based on change candidates
- Provides detailed information about change candidates and affected programs
- Reviews and edits factors used to prepare cost reports
- Generates and reviews project cost estimates by application
- Produces and reviews project management reports for applications or enterprises
- Provides the project definition function required for mainframe application management